- Lanolin is nature’s most effective moisturiser. It’s semi-occlusive, meaning it’s the perfect natural balance to create a protective barrier whilst still allowing the skin to breath
- Our peptide blend is clinically proven to moisturise lips and boost lip volume by up to 40% in 28 days
- Our collagen-boosting peptides don’t just provide a plumping effect to lips, they help the body produce collagen to heal, smoothing cracks and wrinkles by up to 29%
- Safe and natural, Lanoactive can be used on lips or anywhere on the body - even as a nipple balm for nursing mothers
- High-grade hypo-allergenic lanolin is humanely sourced form Australian sheep wool
If you haven’t used lanolin in your lip or skincare routine, you are in for a real lip smacking treat. Lanolin is superior to just about any other balm as it is a 100% natural and the human body accepts it as the closest lipid to those naturally produced in our own bodies. Some balms are occlusive which mean that whilst they may provide a protective barrier, they stop the skin from being able to breath and heal – but lanolin is the perfect blend of just enough occlusion to protect even in harsh, dry environments, whilst allowing the skin to receive the oxygen it needs to repair and thrive. If that wasn’t enough to convince you, we have added potent peptides which are proven to plump collagen and strengthen smooth and repair skin. Not only will this multi-purpose balm give you up to 40% fuller and more defined lips, collagen boosting helps skin heal faster as well, so it is perfect for cuts, grazes, burns and cracked dry heals. It can also be used on cuticles and brittle nails, and is even safe to use as a nipple balm or to protect nasal passages in extreme conditions. Lanoactive is also proven to increase oxygen uptake and blood flow to the area, making it the perfect multi-purpose balm for any dry or damaged skin condition. Really, you can use this balm for just about anything. Try it as a brow groomer, flyaway hair tamer or even a highlighter for glowy cheeks and eyelids. With just 2 ingredients, and Zero preservatives or fragrance this multi-purpose balm is a must-have in every beauty and wellness kit. No fillers, no water, no fragrance.
Humanely extracted from sheep wool, lanolin is so similar to human oils, it deeply hydrates, nourishes and protects dry, cracked lips and skin. Unlike petroleum or wax based balms, it is semi occlusive so works to protect and nourish whilst allowing skin to breath and heal.
A powerful tri-peptide which stimulates collagen & hyaluronic acid synthesis, and oxygenates cells. This unique combination of benefits makes it equal parts effective as a lip plumper, skin smoother and healing amplifier.
Visibly improved the appearance of lip condition in 28 Days
A 40% increase in lip volume
A 60% increase in hydration just 28 days
A 35% increase in collagen
A 29% decrease in lip wrinkles